A couple of days ago, I used wood filler to fill in the larger gaps in the plywood that would show up through the wallpaper.
I am not happy with this partition, I think I need to file the tabs on the top or make the slots bigger... or both.
I don't remember this gap in my first dry fit. It's highly likely I got some primer on the tabs.
Once the dry fit was done I went through the house with a pencil and did a better job of labeling. Part of the problem was that when I primed the walls, it covered some of my labels and I was unclear where the walls to each room began and ended.
I like the way the completed staircase looks installed.
A view of the entryway and 1st floor staircase from the exterior.
And from the interior.
I think this is going to be the living room wallpaper...
I forgot to take a photo of the bedroom paper. I have some plans up my sleeve for the bathroom, but need to tryout some techniques before deciding for sure.
The wallpaper makes it feel like it really will come together!